#30DaysWild

When I heard about 30 Days Wild I was inspired to take part. Life has been so hectic lately with work and our wedding looming that it’s been hard to fit in as much outdoor time as I would like. I thought this would give me the perfect push to get out more and do what I love. Also, now that Finn is able to join in more I’m hoping he will love getting involved with some wild activities!

20160504_142759-02.jpeg

30 Days Wild is a mass participation challenge run by the Wildlife Trust that invites us all to do something wild everyday throughout June. It doesn’t have to be a big thing, even something like turning off all electronic devices and going outside or putting out a bird feeder counts.

I did consider doing a blog post every day for 30 days. However, I soon discounted this idea!  As much as I would love to spend that much time blogging; working 45 hours a week, plus looking after Finn and helping Luke run his business means my time is in short supply. Therefore I have decided to post on instagram throughout June to show our wild activities.

instagram (1)This will still be a challenge, I love instagram but my account is a little bit neglected! It will also make me come up with something different to do every day.

I will share my wild ideas, I’d also love to hear about yours. Whether you have signed up or not, let me know what you’re up to. Tag your photos on instagram or twitter with #HelpfulHiker and I will share them all.

Have you signed up yet? There’s still time!
Monkey and Mouse

Related

Comments

• afamilydayout afamilydayout May 24, at 07:09

I can hardly manage to blog twice a month but I’ll join you on Instagram!

• Let kids be kids Let kids be kids May 25, at 13:41

I have thought about joining in with this challenge, don’t think I could blog every day though. Instagram is a great way to picture the challenge though. Good luck. x #Whatevertheweather

• TheHelpfulHiker TheHelpfulHiker May 29, at 09:38

Thanks! Not sure if I’ll manage everyday but going to give it a good go! At least I should have some fab pics by the end 🙂

• Sarah - Craft Invaders Sarah - Craft Invaders May 25, at 17:07

We’re joining in too and really looking forward to it! Not sure if we’ll manage blogging about it every day either, but will be posting somewhere each day and will look out for your photos x

• TheHelpfulHiker TheHelpfulHiker May 29, at 09:39

It should be fun! I’m hoping to get a photo everyday with a few posts along the way. Can’t wait to read about your adventures 🙂

• We are doing it too! I am planning doing a weekly post about it on the blog and yes do a lot of post on instagram! #whatevertheweather

• TheHelpfulHiker TheHelpfulHiker May 29, at 09:40

Doing a weekly post is a great idea, I will aim to do that and take lots of photos in between. Can’t wait to see your photos!

• tinboxtraveller tinboxtraveller May 28, at 18:49

Good luck with the challenge! I don’t think I could blog every day either – lovely idea but I might not have time to eat! I’ll be following your ideas on Instagram 🙂 #whatevertheweather

• TheHelpfulHiker TheHelpfulHiker May 29, at 09:41

I know the feeling! Just hope all my ideas work out and I end up with some decent pics 🙂

• Jenny- Monkey and Mouse Jenny- Monkey and Mouse June 13, at 18:36

I love this challenge! I wish we weren’t so busy this last couple of months, but will make up for it next year I think! Off to check out your recent IG feed! Thanks for linking up to #Whatevertheweather x

Post Reply